duckyxdale

10/13/2006

How I Met Your Mother "Lily Moves In With Barney"


Oh the comic genius of Barney
and Alyson Hannigan... almost too much to resist! I've really been enjoying the show this season and I find Barney and Lily being my two favorite characters. Not that I should be surprised (or you should be surprised) as Hannigan is from Buffy and that pretty much guarantees her a spot in my heart forever. Well this news just made me giddy!

When Lily moves in with Barney on “How I Met Your Mother,” the trials and tribulations of their relationship may prove too much for Barney to handle. After Lily begs him for a place to stay, Barney concedes, but as they take their relationship to the next level, he is petrified that Lily has fully stripped him of his singlehood.

The episode airs airs Monday, Oct. 16 (8:00PM, ET/PT) on CBS.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home