duckyxdale

9/08/2005

Veronica Mars - A Trip to the Dentist


My friend Donna told me last week to just wait for this next episode - so lets just say that i had high expectations as I went into this, the second to last episode of Season One - Veronica Mars. Donna, it was incredible! There was so much going on, I almost had a sacrastic sensory overload.

First, I now know which ones are Dick and Beaver and who Cordelia will be stepmothering this Fall.

Second, Duncan is quite the troubled boy. Not only was he accused of rape (oh and murder) but the real reason he went kookoo for cocoa puffs was because he thought he slept with his sister for the past year. Then to top it off, he gets it rubbed in his face that she's now with his best friend.

Third, Wallce and Veronica were just incredible in this episode and it finally showcased the "best friendy" moments they don't so often get to have as this show is action packed.

Fourth, Logan Logan Logan. It took me most of the summer to actually like you and then when I think you're the best thing on television you go and possibly turn out to be one of the biggest scumbags on television. Allegedly...

Fifth, Kristen Bell hands down was robbed of an Emmy nod after watching this episode alone. She was so all over the map with the crying, the anger, the despair, the hurt, the shame... and the sarcasm in moments of unhealthy cleaning. It really is her star making role and one that I am sure will forever be ignored much like Sarah Michelle Gellar was in "Buffy."

Sixth, it's going to be one hell of a finale and I am so glad I started watching this show!

1 Comments:

  • Whee!!! I, too, am a recent "Veronica Mars" fan, having missed it all last year due to conflicting TV shows. TiVo is good, but it can't record 3 or 4 things at once...bummer!

    Last night's episode was amazing, brilliant, heart-wrenching. Loved it, loved it, loved it. I am dying to see the last episode next week...and then, of couse, watching the WHOLE show this season.

    Just for the record, there is NO WAY Logan set up that camera to tape them. Was that even his bedroom? What high school kid has a liquor cabinet right in his room?? I think it was another horrible misunderstanding that won't get resolved until this year. But then, this year, Logan is going to be accused of murder, it looks like.

    I can't wait!!!!

    By Blogger K J Gillenwater, at 9/08/2005 03:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home