duckyxdale

1/25/2006

WARNING: VERONICA MARS (in Boston) DELAYED!

VERONICA MARS will air at 11pm tonight (hopefully) instead of 9pm.

Thanks to my friend Donna, I was able to find out early that UPN 38 here in Boston has postponed tonights regularly scheduled 9pm airing of Veronica Mars because of a Boston College basketball game. Are you kidding me? UPN does this all the time. Back when Buffy moved to UPN, they did it like 15 times over the 2 year run. Its obnoxious because they give you no warning. Nationally it will still air at 9, we're just the lucky ones to have a local D-list network override scheduling.

I popped on over to upn38.com and filed a complaint:

As a longtime fan of fan-geek like shows, Veronica Mars and Buffy I can say that UPN38 is willing to just dump the national UPN programming times for local sportscasts on a whim. This is why it is nearly impossible to build and maintain a loyal fanbase with shows on UPN. There are two different airing times on this site alone (sidebar says 9) and you don't find out its not really on until 11 tonight (its first time back since Xmas) until you go to the Program Guide. This is ridiculous. You did the same thing with Buffy back in its final 2 seasons and basically it blows.

3 Comments:

  • I know this is a long shot, but I am in search of the first 6 min of tonights ep. Just a basic description of what happened in the beginning. My VCR messed up. If you do this kind of post that is... Thanks, Tara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/26/2006 12:00:00 AM  

  • Hey ducky thanks for the info... I never would have known if I didn't pop on over here before it aired! Thanks again for making me laugh.

    jill

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/04/2006 10:38:00 AM  

  • Thanks Jill, I try to have fun and love spreading the Vmars word!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 2/04/2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home