duckyxdale

6/14/2006


AIDS Ride Update

Fundraising Total
as of 6/13/06

$1,065

That is amazing you guys! I want to thank everyone that has already contributed and I want to thank everyone that is still thinking about it. We're on our way to reaching my goal of $3,500 and it's all because of people like you!

I'd like to thank blog reader Jill M. for donating! Jill, I don't know you but I wanted to make sure you got a shout-out for your generous donation! I really appreciate it and hope that you will follow my progress both funds and ride wise.

Also, a call to readers... If you know any of the names listed below and know that they have donated to me (or if you're one of them) please let me know. There are a couple random donations out there and we're trying to figure out who they belong to. Please let me know if you are on this list and we'll ensure you're taken care of.

Christine Manz
Sigfredo Torres
Ronald Dunbar
Jennifer Tankleff
Supriya Joshi
Nikki Ford
Eric Gross
Elizabeth Congdon
David Keesey

Thanks again y'all!

dan.

Donate Online


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home