duckyxdale

6/12/2006

Let’s List the Shows I Haven’t Watched Yet

The 4400 Season 3 Premiere
Entourage Season 3 Premiere
The Simple Life
Footballers Wive$

I know it’s lame but I was out at a BBQ last night and didn’t get home until late.

I started watching The 4400 and made long enough to notice that someone replaced Lily with Tippi Hedron and someone replaced Tippi’s fingers with deep fried fat chicken fingers. If I was that new Isobel (who BTW I’m pretty sure is a man baby!) I’d be screaming bloody murder to have old birds deep fried fat chicken fingers caressing my face! Sicka!

2 Comments:

  • You have to watch ENTOURAGE. Vince and his possé are back... along with (more importantly) Ari, Mrs. Ari and Loyd! (best gaysian every!). To bad the episodes are only 30 min!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/2006 10:56:00 PM  

  • I'm gettin' there Daniel, don't worry!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 6/14/2006 09:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home