duckyxdale

7/15/2006

So You Think You Got a Back Injury?
Rumor Mill

Friday morning, the night after My BF Travis Wall had to "dance for his life" I was talking about the show with the head of my department at work. She's a very entertaining lady with a dance background and always, week after week complains that Martha doesn't extend those legs as much as she should considering their like 100 miles long.

Anyhoo, we got to talking about My BF Travis' solo routine and his Creed-like God Pose at the end. I thought for a moment that there may have been some showboating but then thought back to last week's episode when Howler Mary mentioned that one of the dancers had a foot injury (Donyelle) and another had a back injury...


What if My BF Travis Wall wasn't recreated the "Arms Wide Open" video but in fact was standing there trying to compose himself because he is the one with the back injury? We chatted and both thought it made sense because the whole "jesus on the cross" thing really doesn't suit Travis. Interesting theory no? Well, we figured we were alone on this one.

Flash-forward a couple hours when I get an email from GMMR. She and her friend (a loyal reader of GMMR and Ducky) Jess had rewatched the solos and thought maybe Travis has a back injury and that would explain why he
looked so horrible and teary at the end.

Well slap my ass and call me Sally! All the sudden the world was a buzz with rumors. Okay so really it was just the 4 of us, but there had to be something to it, right?

I cannot confirm or deny - I simply offer up a possible candidate for the back injury Mary mentioned between screams. I hope Travis is not the one with the back troubles because it would pain me to see him hurt to a point where he is in jeopardy in the competition and with the rest of his career. We already saw the effects of injury on Donyelle (no group Disco number this week) and she too is scaring me! God I heart these kids and hope they take care of themselves and get better!

5 Comments:

  • I really hope Travis is not injured! He deserves to go head to head with Benji in the finals. Let's send a care package and a massuere.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/15/2006 06:36:00 PM  

  • Third Wheel...
    Benji and Travis going head to head? Who's package is caring? And I'll be the masseuse, but only if IVAN is involved. Oh and DxD, his new name is now officially "Jailbait Ivan".

    See you tomorrow at the big show!! I'll call you from the car.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/15/2006 11:03:00 PM  

  • Um yeah, so not to sound like a creepy NAMBLA person or anything but I totes had a dream about Jailbait Ivan last night. WHAT? HE'S 18... Barely legal but LEGAL nonetheless.

    GMMR I've missed you... "Since You've Been Gone" - see you tonight.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 7/16/2006 10:34:00 AM  

  • Yeah, I've heard it was Travis who had the back injury too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/16/2006 10:36:00 AM  

  • Love that GMMR passed along my theory, even though I'll be so sad if it's true! He looked like he was going to bawl the second he stopped dancing and then he limped his way over to Cat. Perhaps he's been spending a little too much time on his back IF you know what I mean?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home