duckyxdale

3/14/2005

Arrested Development 3.13.05


Arrested Development
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
Narrator: "And that's when Maeby decided to become a devoute Christian"

Maeby: "Do you guys know where I can get on of those gold necklaces with a T on it?"

Michael: "That's A CROSS..."

Maeby: "across from where?"
______________________________________
Arrested Development again proves that taste is not an option. Let the season end already! At least that way I know I am a month closer to the second season DVD release! I just love this show with all my damn gay heart and wish more people watched and wish Fox would have the balls to stick it out. For fucks sake, "Malcolm in the Middle" is still on. Who in idiotville is still watching that show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home