duckyxdale

10/19/2006

T.R. Knight is Gay! Seriously? Seriously!!!

People Magazine confirms that our little George O'Malley is 100% gay gay gay! Somehow I love him even more than I have before. There was always talk of an intern being gay or bisexual and the rumor mill always led to Christina but do you think this will factor into the storyline in the future? I think Callie and George as a Will & Grace type scenario would be quite amazing. You know she was a faghag growing up!


"I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there," Knight tells PEOPLE in a statement. "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home